ObjectBox for IoT
The fastest edge database solution for IoT devices.
entities per second
Why IoT projects need edge computing:
Lower cloud costs
ObjectBox Empowers the Edge
Easy to Implement
The ObjectBox database was built for high performance and speed. Our solution is 10X faster than any alternativ, and allows IoT products to maintain low latency.
Small and Extremely Small Footprint
We know that on-device storage can be expensive – ObjectBox is less than 1MB in size. Our database is well suited to IoT gateways, and small IoT nodes. We fit well on small harware, e.g. the Raspberry Pi, ARM32X/64X, Azure Sphere, etc.
Start Free and Scale with Success
ObjectBox is built to handle large and complex data sets. In order to scale your IoT project, it may be necessary to implement an edge computing strategy. ObjectBox is free to start, and scales with your company. Ready to take your project to the next step? Ask us about Startup and Enterprise Licensing.
- C/C++ Our database core is C++ and comes with a plain C or Go binding
- SPEED 100,000+ objects per second for typical CRUD operations on low end hardware e.g. ARM32 (1M+ on current x64)
- LOW FOOTPRINT Library is smaller than 1MB
- SELF-CONTAINED No dependecies (just libc(++))
- ACID COMPLIANT Full transaction support
- FLEXIBLE FILTER Filter by time, sensor data, names, or any data point you want
- EMBEDDED No database to maintain, just embed ObjectBox in your app
- BLOBs Store binary data efficently
- AUTOMATIC SCHEMA MIGRATION No hassle, no update scripts
- CROSS PLATFORM Linux, Windows, Mac/iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Need advice on an IoT project?
Get in touch with the team at ObjectBox, and we will contact you in under 48 hours to discuss our edge database.