We’re bringing plaid mode to app developers. To do that, we have already implemented the fastest object database on mobile – but that’s only the beginning. We just joined Techstars London, one of the top accelerator programs in the world, to get a performance boost building ObjectBox and we’re just having a typical Scotty-moment:
“Hours instead of days! Now, we have minutes instead of hours.” [Scotty]
Now, we want to get you involved!
Join the team now and be part of our Techstars journey (if you’d like, we’re definitely open for remote work):
- we’re currently looking for a Senior C++ Developer with a strong background in data persistence
- we’re also looking for a developer advocate/evangelist who wants to help writing tutorials, spreading the word about ObjectBox, etc.
And if you just have a bit of time to spare:
- add open source projects, like e.g. further CompatLayers to ObjectBox
- check out release candidates and give us feedback
- provide support to other ObjectBox users
- tell others about ObjectBox
- send us database jokes on Fridays 🙂 #dbjokeFriday
- translate our documentation into Chinese
- write tutorials for ObjectBox
And these are only the ones that are obvious to us at the moment…
“So much universe. And so little time.” [T. Pratchett]
Please send us an E-Mail, if you would like to join our journey (join[at]objectbox.io). We’d love to hear from you and take this journey to the next level together.
Days to official Techstars DemoDay
- Thanks to www.marlodeedesigns.com for sharing the upper plaid image for free use.
- Thanks to Karen Arnold for sharing the second plaid image for free use.
- Thank you to Margarida for feedbacking and proofreading our writing efforts.