We’re looking for exceptional talent with entrepreneurial spirit, who want to join the early journey and help us build ObjectBox into one of the greatest developer tool for mobile and IoT.
We’re looking for a very strong C++ developer who wants to build exciting new technology to bring mobile to plaid mode!
We’re a really small team, in fact, “team” currently means Markus and myself, Vivien. Still, we’re looking to change the mobile developer world.
You may think that we’re a little crazy. We’re not. We’re totally crazy and…
…about to bring ludicrous speed to mobile app developers – in every respect.
- a really new and exciting project from one of the leading Java Github accounts
- a flat organization… 😉
- remote work as suits you best (or join us in London for summer)
- flexible working time
- the benefits of being a Techstars company
- shares of a brandnew and growing business
If you’re heart is in coding, you will love working with us. Then there are just a few additional things we are looking for:
- “Equivalent to” 7 years+ professional software development experience
- Professional C++ skills
- Deep experience with network programming and OOP
- Professional iOS and Swift project experience is a plus
- Deep CoreData knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
If you’re still reading, chances are you are the right person to join us in some way. Then, please send us an E-Mail (join[at]objectbox.io) and let’s have a chat. We’re very open for all kinds of collaboration.
We’re bringing plaid mode to app developers. To do that, we have already implemented the fastest object database on mobile – but that’s only the beginning. We just joined Techstars London, one of the top accelerator programs in the world, to get a performance boost building ObjectBox and we’re just having a typical Scotty-moment:
“Hours instead of days! Now, we have minutes instead of hours.” [Scotty]
Now, we want to get you involved!
Join the team now and be part of our Techstars journey (if you’d like, we’re definitely open for remote work):
- we’re currently looking for a Senior C++ Developer with a strong background in data persistence
- we’re also looking for a developer advocate/evangelist who wants to help writing tutorials, spreading the word about ObjectBox, etc.
And if you just have a bit of time to spare:
- add open source projects, like e.g. further CompatLayers to ObjectBox
- check out release candidates and give us feedback
- provide support to other ObjectBox users
- tell others about ObjectBox
- send us database jokes on Fridays 🙂 #dbjokeFriday
- translate our documentation into Chinese
- write tutorials for ObjectBox
And these are only the ones that are obvious to us at the moment…
“So much universe. And so little time.” [T. Pratchett]
Please send us an E-Mail, if you would like to join our journey (join[at]objectbox.io). We’d love to hear from you and take this journey to the next level together.
Days to official Techstars DemoDay
- Thanks to www.marlodeedesigns.com for sharing the upper plaid image for free use.
- Thanks to Karen Arnold for sharing the second plaid image for free use.
- Thank you to Margarida for feedbacking and proofreading our writing efforts.