We want to meet all of you
and get to know you (better). We’re at Droidcon in Berlin from the 3rd to the 5th of September. Just drop us a line and meet us there (we will also have stickers ;)). We’re doing a discussion round on data persistence at the Barcamp on Sunday. Join us there. Or meet us at our booth: We’ll be at stand B1 most of the time. Last not least, visit Markus’ talk on new persistence solutions. If you cannot make it to Droidcon this year, we’ll still like to meet at another time: When you are travelling and crossing London or Munich, give us a shout. We’re happy to meet up, if we’re around.
We’re looking for a very strong C++ developer who wants to build exciting new technology to bring mobile to plaid mode!
We’re a really small team, in fact, “team” currently means Markus and myself, Vivien. Still, we’re looking to change the mobile developer world.
You may think that we’re a little crazy. We’re not. We’re totally crazy and…
…about to bring ludicrous speed to mobile app developers – in every respect.
- a really new and exciting project from one of the leading Java Github accounts
- a flat organization… 😉
- remote work as suits you best (or join us in London for summer)
- flexible working time
- the benefits of being a Techstars company
- shares of a brandnew and growing business
If you’re heart is in coding, you will love working with us. Then there are just a few additional things we are looking for:
- “Equivalent to” 7 years+ professional software development experience
- Professional C++ skills
- Deep experience with network programming and OOP
- Professional iOS and Swift project experience is a plus
- Deep CoreData knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Node.js is a plus
If you’re still reading, chances are you are the right person to join us in some way. Then, please send us an E-Mail (join[at]objectbox.io) and let’s have a chat. We’re very open for all kinds of collaboration.